- 1 1/2 tablespoons Vinger (4teaspoons)
- 1 cups milk Milk
- 1 teaspoons Baking soda
- 1 cups Buckwheat floor
- 1 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Butter
Sour the milk in well.
Mix baking soda and buckwheat.
Make a hole or well in the buckwheat and crack the egg.
Stir for a little bit then add butter.
Pour in milk
Cook on a mid range burner.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 cup of flour
Mix all wet ingredients. Then add flour. Stir so there are no lumps, pour onto pan so they are thin.
Makes 2 servings
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup golden raisin (optional)
- Raspberries and banana
- Soymilk, almond milk or other dairy-free milk
1. Place quinoa in a fine-mesh strainer; rinse well under cold running water. Transfer to small saucepan.
2. Stir in water, brown sugar, maple syrup and cinnamon.
bring to a boil, reduce heat; Simmer, covered 10 to 15 mintues until quinoa is tender and water is absorbed.
3. Add rasins, if desired for last 5 minutes of cooking time.
2. Top quinoa with raspberries and bananas. Serve with soymilk.
Ingrediants For a double batch:
3 tablespoons vinegar
2 cups milk
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 cups wheat free floor
1/4 cup butter
Ingrediants for a single batch Makes 6 pancakes when spooned out 1/4 cups
1 tablespoon vineger
1 cup of milk
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup of flour
1/2 cup butter
Sour the milk with the vinger
Mix the dry ingrediants
add the butter to the wet mixture
add the wet ingrediants to the dry
cook on minimal heat
When using wheat free flours keep the ratio of dry flours like buckwheat or coconut to 1/2 cup. The remain 3/4 should be gluten free flour or rice flour. Other wise the pancakes are doughy in the middle.