Assorted vegetables, chopped
- Spoon a small amount of sauce in the middle of the torilla. Spread the sauce with the spoon from about 2 cm from the outside of the tortilla.
- Spread cheese over the sauce, top with pepperoni and vegetables, and top with more mozzarella and then the parmesan.
- Top with another tortilla.
- Melt a small amount of butter in a skillet, place tortillas into the pan.
- Allow the cheese to melt and the tortilla to brown on that side, flip over once and brown on the other side.
- Slice into quarters and serve.
- You can use salas as a dip
NOTE: this is not my receipe – I’m using the one located from Simplyreceipes.com
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 yellow onion, chopped
4 garlic cloves, chopped
2 cups long-grain rice
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
1 cup water
1 cup chicken stock (or vegetable stock for vegetarian option)
2 cups coconut milk
1 15-ounce can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
2 teaspoons dried thyme
1 whole Scotch bonnet chile (can substitute a whole habanero)
Read more: http://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/jamaican_rice_and_peas/#ixzz3njbkMiSm
1 Heat the oil in a medium pot over medium-high heat. Add the onions and sauté for 4-5 minutes, until they begin to brown on the edges.
2 Add the garlic and rice, stir well and cook for another 2-3 minutes, stirring often.
3 Add the grated ginger, salt, water, stock and coconut milk and stir well. Add the kidney beans and sprinkle the thyme over everything. Add the whole Scotch bonnet chile (or habanero); it will season the rice much like a bay leaf would. Bring to a simmer, then turn the heat to low and cover.
4 The rice should be done in about 15-20 minutes, depending on the type of rice you are using (some long grained rice takes longer to cook). Check after 15 minutes. Once done, remove from heat and cover for 10 minutes. To serve, fluff with a fork. Sprinkle with a little lime juice if you want. Discard the habanero
Read more: http://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/jamaican_rice_and_peas/#ixzz3njbqFJep
This recipe is a work in progress.
- Cumin/Chilli powder
- mexican oregano
- Tin of Chipotle w
- Bell Pepper
- beans (black or kidney)
- red lentils
- meat (bacon, stew beef, ground beef)
Make a soup
- 1 can chickpeas
- olive oil
- dill (chopped)
- 1 red onion (chopped)
- 1 bell pepper (diced)
Combine all ingredients and mix together.
vegetarian lasagna – link