Assorted vegetables, chopped
- Spoon a small amount of sauce in the middle of the torilla. Spread the sauce with the spoon from about 2 cm from the outside of the tortilla.
- Spread cheese over the sauce, top with pepperoni and vegetables, and top with more mozzarella and then the parmesan.
- Top with another tortilla.
- Melt a small amount of butter in a skillet, place tortillas into the pan.
- Allow the cheese to melt and the tortilla to brown on that side, flip over once and brown on the other side.
- Slice into quarters and serve.
- You can use salas as a dip