- 1l (4 cups) cooked corkscrew pasta, drained and cooled
- 1 can (540 ml/19 oz) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cups) chopped celery
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cups) shredded carrots
- 2 sweet red peppers, chopped
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 50 ml (1/4) crumbled feta cheese
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) light Greek salad dressing
1. In a large bowl, combine pasta, chickpeas, celery, carrots, red peppers, green onions, and feta. Toss lightly to mix well. Add dressing and toss to coat well.
Make ahead: pasta mixture can be prepared a day in advance. Refrigerate overnight an toss with dressing before serving.