- 1 Cup of peeled and chopped zucchini
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup raw tahini paste
- 2 teaspoons minced parsley
- Za’atar seasoning, paprika, olive oil and pine nuts for garnish
1. Blend the zucchini, lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, paprika, cumin and cayenne until smooth. Add the tahini and blend again.
2. Transfer to a bowel and stir in the minced parsley. Garnish with the seasoning, paprika, olive oil, and pine nuts.
Hummus will keep for 3 days in the fridge.