Makes 2 servings
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup golden raisin (optional)
- Raspberries and banana
- Soymilk, almond milk or other dairy-free milk
1. Place quinoa in a fine-mesh strainer; rinse well under cold running water. Transfer to small saucepan.
2. Stir in water, brown sugar, maple syrup and cinnamon.
bring to a boil, reduce heat; Simmer, covered 10 to 15 mintues until quinoa is tender and water is absorbed.
3. Add rasins, if desired for last 5 minutes of cooking time.
2. Top quinoa with raspberries and bananas. Serve with soymilk.