- 4 teaspoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon thai fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 1/2 oz or 100g dried rice ribbon noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or or refined peanut oil
- 1 small red chili seeded and finely shredded
- 1 cup/50g sugar snap peas sliced thinly lengthways
1. Mix vingar, sugar, fish sauce and soy sauce. Put noodles in a bowl and cover with boiling water for 3-4 minutes until soft.
2. Heat oil in skillet and fry chili, red bell pepper, and sugar snap peas, for 3min until softened.
3. Drain noodles, add to pan with sauce mixture. Toss and serve immediately.